Oh my goodness! Too much fun going on over here at Power Poppy Home Base! First, there was THIS big announcement. Then, there was THIS Gaaaa-ORE-GEE-ous image that Marcella unveiled yesterday -- the newest addition to Power Poppy's Instant Garden......
Stay tuned because at the end of this post, we’ll be sharing the Bloom Brigade’s links and you have GOT to see what they all whipped up using this brand new digital stamp. In the words of Marcella.... “YOU ARE GOING TO FREAK OUT!” Love that girl. Really, I do!
Before we get to the eye candy, let's get to our weekly showcase of Power Poppy goodness thanks to.. YOU... our Power Poppy Fans!
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY IN OUR PEEP OF THE WEEK CHALLENGE: All you need to do to get in the running for the Power Poppy Peep of the Week is use the linky below and share a new Power Poppy creation. Just that simple! It can be anything — a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING! We can't tell you how much we love to see what you create!
- Use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation!
- Link up your creation using the Linky below (It helps us to find you! Although it’s not a necessity to win. We scour creations all over the web!).
- Could you please mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post? We would sure love it if you did!
- We’ll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.
- Every link counts as one entry in our monthly drawing for a FREE STAMP SET OF CHOICE!
AND NOW, TIME TO MEET OUR PEEP!
Last week, we had a handful of beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL entries! One, however, turned our heads in a major way for the designer's beautiful coloring and fabulously clean and classy design! This card does indeed sparkle & shine Tracy MacDonald! Tracy used our digital stamp called Countryside Bouquet. You can tell she printed the bouquet it a wee bit larger onto watercolor paper and then painted it up using Distress Inks. My reaction? WOW! Love the little splash of dewy sparkle too thanks to those sequins!
Now, as promised, the link list showcasing our star-studded design team and the brand new digi -- La Vie En Rose! Take it away gals!
Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to link up any of the Power Poppy creations you make this week. We’d love to see! ;-)