Wednesday

Make Love Notes

Valentine box I designed, built, and handlettered for Mary Engelbreit’s Home Companion magazine

Sweet nothings are really something to me. I think they should be shared with the ones you love, like, every hour. Maybe every 20 minutes. Does it ever get tiresome to be told something loving? Not in my world. Get that love flowing... on the phone, in a quick text or email, with a little squeeze or a quick smooch, whispered in their ear or shouted from the rooftops for the whole neighborhood to hear! (Yes, my poor neighbors.)

To be really, really exceptional at sharing those sweet nothings, you will make loving cards and write love notes. Pieces of amorously constructed ephemera with thoughtful images and words are treasured, remembered—and they just keep those sparks alive! Love notes endure.

Not just on Valentine’s Day, my good people.

Get inspired by the idea of sharing your love, sprinkling loving words and quotes into your projects, and you may even find yourself feeling that loving goodness. Put more love out there, and we ALL benefit.

To help you along in this process, I have created a new set with 23 loving phrases (and just a few tiny images) to transform any card into a love note. Introducing my almost all-sentiment set, Good Thinking: Love Notes!

http://powerpoppy.com/collections/clear-stamps/products/good-thinking-love-notes-stamp-set

To help illustrate some of the loving ways to use this set, the Bloom Brigade has made some love notes of their own. Let Love Rule your morning, afternoon, evening ... and check out wonderful projects created by wonderful women using my newest stamp set! It will be available to purchase in the shop on Sunday, February 1.


Thanks so much for stopping by to read about the “good thinking” behind this set. Come back tomorrow to see more sneak peeks from the Storm of Creativity collection!

All my love and sealed with a kiss,

No comments: