Monday

On The First Day Of Christmas


Hello, Rhea here today to share a little something special.  Partridge in a Pear Tree is a digital stamp available at Power Poppy.


I colored this up at 150% which made it 5.5" x 6.5".  Then placed it inside a wooden cigar box.  I removed the lid and the hinges.  I airbrushed the edges to match the picture and to age the box.
To add more interest large ribbon was added with flowers and buttons to match the image.
If you don't have a cigar box...try a frame and mat it with matching colors and decorate the frame.
It would be a nice little gift for a friend and something that could sit out each holiday season!

Here are the colors I used to color the image...


Thanks for visiting today!  

6 comments:

Barb said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Rhea!That partridge! Oh my goodness, it's sooo adorable! Your coloring is just beautiful and as always, I appreciate the time you've taken to put together a Copic color board for us. You're a sweetheart!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Rhea, this is gorgeous, and I just love the beautiful colors and depth you achieve in your work. What a wonderful idea to use this gorgeous Marcella image for a keepsake in whatever way. I could see this in a shadow box too. Beautifully done, as always! And, yes, thanks for your color boards. Hugs!

Berina RGA said...

Wow!! Beautiful coloring!! Love it!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! STUNNING coloring!

Lisa Lara said...

AHmazing Queen Rhea.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

This is colored so pretty. the partridge looks as if it's been bronzed.