Hi-dee Ho Stamping Friends! It's the first Friday of the month and.... what does that mean? It means Power Poppy has another way for you to add a little design power and creative spark to your card making and paper crafting projects! It is time for another......
HOW TO PLAY: Call this challenge Power & Spark Rewind! Why? Because all you need to do is look at this list below and pick one of your favorite challenges of 2015, rewind, and give it another go! Just that simple! To make it easy for you, here's a listing of our 2015 challenges! Click on the links if you want a sample idea or more info!
- The Sky's the Limit (Sunsets, blue sky, gray sky, use any color found in the sky)
- Go for the Gold (Use gold in any way – color, embellishments, embossing)
- Pop of Pastel (Use soft pastel colors)
- Cut it Out (Fussy cut all or part of your image)
- Pencil Me In (Color with pencils, including watercolor pencils)
- Hang Some Paper (Use at least three different patterns or colors of designer paper)
- Shabby & Chic (Soft, feminine, romantic, the appearance of age and wear)
- Gifts from the Heart (Gifts or gift packaging, tags, etc.)
- Bits & Pieces (Use just a portion of an image. Stamp off the edge or cut it out, etc.)
- Embellish This (Use embellishments)
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Use Power Poppy stamps if you have them, but if you don’t, this is a great way to WIN them
- Link your creation below using our Linky (please use the exact URL from your post instead of a generic blog address.)
- Please mention Power Poppy in YOUR blog or gallery post with a link back to THIS challenge
- The winner will receive a free clear or digital stamp set of choice from the Power Poppy Shop
- Enter as many cards as you’d like, as long as they fit the theme of the challenge!
- Deadline to enter is December 31st @ 8:00pm EST. At that point, we'll draw the winner randomly and make the announcement right here on the first Friday of January 2016!
.... .... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
First things first, Random.org threw all the entries to last month's challenge in their algorhythm of wonder and picked this lucky number....
.... which means our November Power & Spark Embellish This winner is.....
JANIS IN ID!
Janis featured a trio of trees on her creation and added a whole bunch of different kinds of embellishments -- rhinestones and heat embossed accents --- to help this Christmas creation SPARKLE! Thanks Janis for playing along! To grab your prize simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which clear stamp set or which three digital stamp sets that you would like us to send your way! CONGRATS!
Even with all of that inspiration before you -- WE HAVE MORE! The Bloom Brigade is on stand by to share some of their recent creations. As always, hop by, say hi, and get a little creative inspiration while you're there!
Thanks for spending a bit of your day with us. We'll be back in a few days with another Inspire Me Monday to kick start your creative week! See you then!