Wednesday

Happiest Holiday 2018: Previews Start Today!


Well hello, dear ones! 

I can hardly believe it is time to start sharing our brand new Happiest Holiday clear stamp & die release. After months of sketching and dreaming, researching, whittling, finalizing, editing, typesetting, and trusting our gut to go with ideas that we think you’ll love — here we are! From now through Sunday, we’ll show you previews of all SIX new sets, featured in totally original cards by the creative women of the Bloom Brigade. To say that you’ll be inspired is an understatement.

All six stamp sets in our new collection are the result of my endless fascination with vintage style, highlighted with botanical touches and what I think is refreshingly hip type design. 

Also, there are CORGIS.


It’s no surprise that my heart has been stolen buy this li’l shorty. Tibbs the Power Puppy came in to our lives last summer, and this character, a mix of Pembroke and Cardigan Welsh Corgi, adds a ton of spunk to the family. He also has destroyed most of our furniture, upholstery, and several pair of shoes, but let's focus on Tibbs’ good qualities. Here’s one: HE’S A REAL CUTIE!

So cute, in fact, that I had to design a stamp set inspired by Tibbs. Corgis have that adorable “smile” going on almost constantly, it’s hard to resist. Even if they are mischievously trying to get into the everything or herding your children with nips to the ankles ... you see that smile and the “side eye” and all is forgiven.


In Christmas Corgis, you’ll find three focal images with cute-and-quirky Corgis, designed especially for the holidays. Corgi-centric sentiments such as “Merry Corgmas” and “Boop the Snoot” help share your cute-and-quirky flair! I’ve even drawn a border of bones, holly, and peppermint sticks to help coordinate. You’ll have so much fun with this set — and I promise there’s nothing else out there quite like it. I know, I looked!!!


It’s time to see what these amazing ladies have created for our Happiest Holiday 2018 Preview Week... I can hardly stand it, these cards are SOOOO darn cute!


Hope today’s puppy peeks have you begging for more! Day 2 promises to delight your love of florals — with a stamp set that’s totally different than anything I’ve released before. See you back here soon,



7 comments:

cghundley said...

Too cute and
the stamps are
fun also!
Carla from Utah

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see the full set, I know it's going to be adorable!

So excited about new holiday stamps!!

Jane Crisci said...

I was hoping you would do this stamp set!!! I love animals and your little Tibbs has so much personality, I think this could be an ongoing series. This is a definite addition to my stamps. Thank you.

Sharon J Chambers said...

I love these I hope you will also have these as a digital stamp sets for those of us outside of the US!

MarthaG said...

As the thrilled new mom to a 3 month old Corgi named Celtie, this is absolutely a must have set.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous set and the Bloomies al take good care of the awesome Corgi stamps! Thanks for showing.

Heather said...

Oh, how cute!!