Monday

Inspire Me Monday: Playing with Oxides & Vellum



Howdy Power Poppy fans!  I’m Allison Cope and today on Inspire Me Monday I’m going to be making a couple of cards featuring Distress Oxides inks and vellum paper.

Today I’m featuring the new stamp set “Cabbage and Kale” that I know you’ll all fall in love with if you haven’t already seen it.

Now, grab a fun drink and meet me in my scraproom for a quick video tutorial…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6WXrAwy3g&feature=youtu.be

Now, let’s take a second look at those cards I made…

And here’s the second card I made using almost the exact same supplies.  I did add an additional Distress Oxide in “Dusty Concord” and some stitching to hold on my vellum brassicas.

Thanks for joining me today.   I hope I’ve inspired you to pull out some fun inks and some vellum for your next card.  And last but not least, Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians today!  Have a great day everyone!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Cabbage and Kale, Natural Beauties)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Catherine Pooler Designs (Smoke & Mirrors), Vellum (MFT)
inks: Versamark, Distress Oxides (Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord)
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail Copper)
dies:  My Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles)
other: thread

No comments: