Monday

Inspire Me Monday: Coloring with ZIGs


Welcome to Inspire Me Monday!  I’m Allison Cope. Today I’ve gathered a variety of floral and other images stamps and were going to make a simple square card.  We’re going to be coloring in our images with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

Come and join me at my desk and join along in the fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1L55v4SgB0&feature=youtu.be



The gorgeous stamp sets that I used today included “Abundant Petals” (Maidenhair fern), “O Hoppy Day” (Wheat), “Succulent Singles” (2 Succulents), “Peony Muse” (Peony bloom & bud) and the “Cabbage and Kale” stamp set.



And here's a close up of all the different layers...


Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you enjoyed my card making process.  I'd love to hear what you think in the comment section below.

Happy crafting!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Abundant Petals, O Hoppy DaySucculent Singles, Peony MuseCabbage and Kale)

dies: Power Poppy (Abundant Petals Dies, Succulent Singles Dies,  Peony Muse Dies, Cabbage & Kale Dies), Catherine Pooler (Circle Dies
inks: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Wicked Black), Catherine Pooler (Flirty Fuchsia, Sweet Sixteen), ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers 
sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (Sparkling Clear)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
other: Stickles (Star Dust)

6 comments:

Monica C. said...

Beautiful! I love the purple and green combo!!

Marcella Hawley said...

Ohhhhh my goodness — what an explosion of joyful color and life!! Keeping the color scheme so TIGHT is totally key here. Mega impressive and joyful and awesome, ALLY!! Thank you!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Ally, YOU are AMAZING! I love it and loved watching you use the Zig markers with these images. Loved that you blended them without water. Totally love the colors and how you've sponged the background and how it all comes together so beautifully...in awe of your creativity, my friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Chark said...

beautiful, thanks for the video!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous, love watching you colour these awesome stamps. Thank you so much for showing.

Lindsay Dickason said...

Gorgeous!! What kind of paper are you coloring on?