Monday

Inspire Me Monday ~ Colouring on Coloured Paper

Happy Monday to you all!  I’m Allison Cope and I’m your hostess today for Inspire Me Monday.

Today I’m going to be heat embossing on coloured cardstock and then colouring in my images using Polychromos Pencils.  This technique is very easy and takes a relatively short time to colour.  I decided to use the beautiful “Peony Muse” stamp set for my images and then the “My English Rose” stamp set for my sentiment.

 Come and join me at my crafty desk today for a fun and easy tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNnXNaFXlbk

Here’s a quick peek of the final card again…


I hope you’ve enjoyed this simply tutorial today and give a try sometime soon.  Happy creating!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Allison: Coloring with pencils is one of my favorite techniques and, coloring on colored card stock is truly amazing, I love it.
Thank you for the video tutorial, I always love to see you in action creating.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous card Ally. I love pencil colouring.
Thank you so much for this great tutorial and the tip about the toothbrush, I have several in my craft room and use them for all kind of things but never for controlled little spots.

AndreaH said...

Hi I loved your video and end card but I thought you were doing heat embossing? I saw you add the EP but didn't see you hear it up! Did you not do this or did I miss it somehow? X