Monday

Inspire Me Monday ~ Holiday Advent Calendar

Happy Monday everyone!  Today is Remembrance Day here in Canada so I want to send a heartfelt thank you to all the men and women who have served our country in the past, in the present and the future!  Thank you for defending our freedom.

I’m Allison Cope and today I’m going to share how I made a cute little holiday advent calendar with you.

I have used our adorable, and very handy stamp set, the “Merry Littles” stamp collection!

Join me at my crafty desk today with a warm cuppa your favorite beverage…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiJ9ZOdWuws&feature=youtu.be

Here’s another quick look at all the boxes for my calendar…




Thanks for joining me today!  I hope I’ve inspired you to create something fun!

Happy stamping!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Camille Short said...

Stinkin' cute - really!

Marcella Hawley said...

ALLLLLLY!!!!! This is so, so, SO DARLING!! I'm in total awe of your creativity! Thank you so much, I think I'm going to try something like this!

~m

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

This is awesome Ally, I couldn't comment earlier but I love what you have made. The Merry Little's stamp set is gorgeous.
Thank you so much for your great video tutorial and awesome project.