Tuesday

Creative Confetti: Find your inner HAPPY!

Hello all! Today's Creative Confetti is all about tapping into that inner joy and finding a way to express it in our artistic endeavors. That's what we do best, right? So, that's what it is all about!


HOW TO PLAY: Simply create using an image, a technique or a message that makes your heart happy! It's just that simple! And, if you feel inspired, slip that creation in the mail to someone who would love to be on the receiving end of that "happiness!" When you share the link on our linky below, please share in your post why this creation makes you happy. We would LOVE to read those words! You might spark a huge wave of smiles and that would be great thing, right?

On to my Creation! 

I am not sure if you've taken a hop over to the Power Poppy Shop but there is one heck of a sale going on! Did you see this?


In light of that sale, I thought I'd dig into the sale bin and see what I could create with one of the sets that are being offered at a discount. I mean, don't sales make YOU happy? ;-)

So, this is the stamp set I chose! It's called Always Here.  Can you believe this beauty is on sale right now for just $9? What? Yes! That's unbelievable!


Look at those sentiments! Aren't they perfect for right here, right now? 

Here's how I chose to use this set. Instead of using the full image in this beautiful heart-shaped orientation, I decided to use bits and pieces to create a bit of a frame. There was one part of the image where I had a little bit of a vacant spot and I thought it needed a little something so... I added that darling little snail to fill in some of the space!


I colored up the image using Copic markers and just went around using a mix of bright colors to add even more "happy!" Last week, I used the die called Hemstitched Square by Spellbinder for one of my cards and since it was still on my desk, I decided to reach for it once again to add a little bit of flair to my card layout. I added black cardstock behind the die-cut border to help bring a little pop to the colored up design.

Here's a closeup! Don't you just love that little snail? I do! He's adorable. He makes me happy too!



And now, my friends, it's your turn to bring on the happy! Share your creations by linking them up below. Every single entry will be in the running for a $25 gift card to the Power Poppy Shop! And don't forget about the amazing sale going on right now! There are some great deals! There are clear and digital sets that are being sold right now at prices 20% to 50% off! Woot woot! That's fun stuff folks!

So, join me this week! Get those fingers inky and link up your cards below! We can't wait to see what you create!

Until next week,



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Thank you so much for your lovely post Julie.
I had already great fun in the PP shop with this massive sale, it's aweosme!
Take care and have a wonderful day.