Tuesday

Creative Confetti: Flowers for the Front Line



Hello to all you cardmakers, it's Barb here as your host today. Whether you are at home self quarantining or still working. We are all doing our part during this crisis. There is a lot of grief and uncertainty but there is goodness too in the world. That goodness will keep us together!  As a retired ER nurse, my thoughts are with all of the doctors, nurses, and first responders who are on the frontlines taking care of the sick with courage and resolve.  They are the Heros. That's why for today's challenge, I chose to make these front line workers the center of our challenge! 



HOW TO PLAY: Simply make a card with flowers on the front and a sentiment that shows how you feel about our Frontline.  It should be a thank you or an encouragement. I will urge you to not only make a card but to send it off to your local Emergency Room Staff.  I will be mailing mine to my friends that are working long hours to help. Let's spread some goodness and make them feel valued and appreciated. 

On to my Creation!


I used a digital stamp called Hummingbird Paradise. It comes with or without a hummingbird. I placed a sentiment in the middle from two different digital sets. One is Flower Bomb and the other is Acorn Ornament. They fit nicely in the middle. I printed it out with my laserjet printer which enabled me to use heat foil the sentiment. The rest was colored with my Copic markers.

Here you can see the foiled sentiment  

And now, Let's see you make Flowers for the Frontline! Share your creations by linking them up below using the linky below. Every single entry will be in the running for a $25 gift card to the Power Poppy Shop!

Please stay safe and well, until next time!
Barbara

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Karen W said...

This is gorgeous.

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous card and challenge!
Thank you so much for your lovely post, stay safe and have a wonderful day.