Monday

Inspire Me Monday: Experimenting with a Copic Airbrush & Blender Solution


Happy Monday everyone!  I’m Allison Cope your hostess for today’s Inspire Me Monday!

Today I thought I’d do a little experimenting with you with some Copic related tools.  So I pulled out my Copic Airbrush System and some Copic Blender solution and had a go at it!  I also grabbed the fabulous “Cabbage and Kale” clear stamp set (Which is a STEAL right now in the Power Poppy Shop!!).

Come and join me at my desk as I use these tools to create a unique card front panel…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5szXoz4ydU&feature=youtu.be

Here’s a look at the final card…

I used the “Burst of Kindness” stamp set for my "Thank You" sentiment.

Thanks for joining me today!  I’d love to what you can make using these ideas today! 

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Cabbage and Kale, Burst of Kindness)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White & 65# Black)
inks: Memento (Pistachio), Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Copic Blender Solution, Polychromos Pencils
dots: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Party Time Dots)
tools: Copic Airbrush System

2 comments:

Karen W said...

Very pretty, I love the airbrush system also.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Ally, I don't have Copics nor a airbrush system but it was still a great tutorial. I think it makes a huge differece to use coloured pencils at the end, so much depth.
Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration, stay safe and have a wonderful week.