Monday

Inspire Me Monday: One Layer Creation

 

Hello all and welcome to another Inspire Me Monday! It's me again, Lisa, and I have another simple method this week, one layer creations! It doesn't matter if you are using clear stamps or digital stamps, one layer cards are a quick and easy way of getting creative.

Let's Get Started! 

I started out by choosing the digital stamp I wanted for this card. Because I have a ton of them in my yard right now and because they are my favorite little flower I went with the Pansies Digital Stamp Set. Using Microsoft Word I arranged the stamp how I wanted it on my card, put a sentiment on it and then sent it to my printer.




Purple and yellow pansies are really the only ones I get, I just love that color combo, so that's the palette I went with for my digital stamp. The coloring went nice and quick because I have colored this image so much. When I was done I just did a quick light gray border around the flowers and called it good! If you are like me and always pressed for time I hope I inspired you to consider creating more one layer cards!





Here are a few other one layer cards I have done with Power Poppy images:





Have a fabulous week, and don't forget to check out the month long The Blossom Challenge going on!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Very nice post Lisa! I loved your pansies quick card!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Sorry for the late response Lisa but I'm far, far behind reading blogposts because I wasn't feeling so wel lately.
But now a little better and first let you know that I love your gorgeous card!
Pansies are such beautiful flowers.
Thank you so much for sharing, stay safe and have a wonderful day.

Marcella Hawley said...

Just loving your single-layer creations, Lisa! I pretty much ONLY do single layer cards, so this post really speaks to me. hehe. Of course, your digital image of the pansies is so cleverly done, and your coloring looks like the flowers have just been picked from the garden. Thank you so much for your inspo. xoxo