Hello and Happy Monday to you all! I'm Allison Cope your hostess for today's Inspire Me Monday.
Today I was inspired to color and share the process of making a card with only one layer. I know sometimes people find making a single layer card challenging so that's what I've made today.
Grab a cup of something warm and join me in my craftroom...
For my card I used the stunning "Peony Muse" stamp set. I chose to leave off a sentiment because I'm not 100% sure of what I'm going to use it for. Leaving off the greeting allows it to become anything from a sympathy card to a birthday to even just a happy hello type card!
Here's a close up of my card for you today...
Here is a list of the Copics and Prismacolor Pencils used:
- Leaves: BV34, YG17, YG13, YG01, BV32, Dark Green, Apple Green
- Pink Peony: R56, RV34, R21, BV34, RV00, Y11, Mulberry, Violet, Yellowed Orange
- Peach Peony: RV000, V000, R00, BV32, Spanish Orange
- Lavender Peony: BV23, BV31, V000, V01, Spanish Orange, Violet
- Berries: RV00, Y11, Spanish Orange, Light Umber, Tuscan Red
Thanks for joining me today! I hope you enjoyed my video. If there is any particular image you would like to see used in a future tutorial, please leave me a comment below.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians today! Happy Turkey Day!
~ Ally ~
stamps: Power Poppy (Peony Muse)
ink: Memento (Desert Sand), Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
corner rounder: EK Success