Monday

Inspire Me Monday - Season's Greenings

 

HEY EVERYONE! Nancy here and I'm back today with another Inspire Me Monday post for Power Poppy. Today's project features an image from the Season's Greetings polymer stamp set, also available in digital format as Season's Greenings: Wheelbarrow. I love this stamp set and knew that I had to color this image!

Want to know how I colored the image? Well, grab a favorite beverage and a comfy chair because today I've got a coloring video for you. So sit back and let's roll the video!

In case you missed it in the video, here are the Copic markers used for this image. 


That's all for me today! Hope you found some crafty inspiration!

Nancy

SUPPLIES





2 comments:

Marcella Hawley said...

Gorgeous coloring!!

Ann said...

Such a fun card and that snow looks so cold with the blue touch you gave it.