Thursday

12 Days of Christmas Day ~ 10


Good morning and welcome to day 10! Stacy here to share gift tags for the season. You can add a little extra something special to any gift with a homemade tag. It tells the person that you really want to show them how special they are and I believe they don't have to be elaborate to be sweet and thoughtful. So let's get started... 

I am working with Mossy Pots with Paperwhites since I knew the balls and little flower in the set would be perfect for tags. The sentiment would be pretty easy for any gift and anyone really, so versatile I think. No need to fret if you have not gotten the stamp set yet. Marcy has two different Digi versions you can work with until then. 

Mossy Pots with Paperwhites: Tureen




Mossy Pots with Paperwhites: Accent Pieces

First thing I always try to do is pick the colors and die shapes.  Let's work with the colors first. Using designer paper usually helps pick the color theme. You can go traditional or light and fresh. As you can see I choose light and fresh for both sets of tags. I picked two different papers but kept with similar colors so the ribbon would go with them all.  


Next would be the die cut shapes that I wanted to use. They both use the similar die shapes but I switched up the designer paper and the solid for each one. Each one of these the little ball ornaments from the stamp set or digi version is colored with various Copic markers. I then delicately cut around them and added a dimensional to the back so they would pop up off the tags.

These round ones have added flourished pearl accent to the one on the left, where as the right one has an embossed snowflake die and sparkle for texture. Tied the ribbon and button to the top and added sparkle all around. 



Then my other two same thing but instead of the flourished pearls it is rhinestones. Same embossed snowflakes with sparkles to the left one. See they are all pretty simple but sweet and make a thoughtful addition to any gift. 


Be sure to check back on Day 1 for details of our SALE, Case A Bloomie and all the PRIZES




I hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy all the blessings of the season. 
See you back here tomorrow as Jenny has a wonderful surprise for you. 
Have a wonderful day! 

35 comments:

Sandy said...

Pretty tags! Thanks for sharing!

Berina RGA said...

These tags are so pretty!! I never plan ahead for tags and end up writing names on a piece of paper. This year, I should do that!

Esther Asbury said...

Such pretty tags! I love the colors and the extra sparkle you added to the bulbs!

Lisa H said...

Love these tags, the lucky recipient gets an extra gift! The colors are wonderful! Turquoise and red is one of my favorite color combinations for Christmas!

Lisa K said...

Pretty tags!

Cynthia said...

Lovely tags! It’s something I forget to make. The paperwhites are lovely. I may need the digital version!

Barbara said...

Awesome tags Stacy!

Heather said...

What gorgeous tags!! Love the soft non-traditional colors! I think the rectangle one is my favorite; I love that rhinestone flourish!

cghundley said...

Beautiful tags,
love the colors.
Carla from Utah

Conniecrafter said...

the tags are so sweet!

Ann said...

I love the colors you chose and all the swirls and pearls are the perfect accents with this sweet set.

Camille Short said...

I love your tages! The stamp set is fun!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous tags Stay, I love the beautiful soft non traditional colours you used.
Thank you so much for sharing, stay safe and have a wonderful day.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What great tags!

Debbie A Smith said...

First I love love love the soft color palette you have used. It is so nice to see tags that are thoughtfully created.

AndreaH said...

Love the unconventional colours you have used on these fab gift tags. You have certainly made them sound so easy to make. i'm pretty sure I'll have the time to make something very similar, I might just CAS these hahaha. Merry Christmas, X X X

V. K. said...

Pretty tags with non-traditional colors are a breath of fresh air. All lovely.

Berina RGA said...

These tags are amazing!! Love the fresh colors!

Gab said...

These tags are so pretty

Valerija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerija said...

Wonderful cards. Love the colours.
Valerija xx

Traci M said...

I always am a fan of your style and these are the cutest tags for adorning Christmas presents, Stacey!

Tina Z. said...

Such pretty tags!

Anonymous said...

these tags are just darling

GothBarbie said...

Gorgeous tags! I love the idea of using stamps and dies to decorate my holiday gifts with next level tags! thanks for the inspo!

Nicola Gold said...

Your tags are super fun in the non-traditional colours

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Waouh ! moi qui suis fan de tags, j'adore les votres si beaux et colorƩs.
Une merveille !
MaryannG

Wow! I am a fan of tags, I love yours so beautiful and colorful.
A wonder !
MaryannG

Unknown said...

Love the tags.

Dracowin said...

These pretty tags would make a lovely touch on a special gift and would make any gift special. It was always a big thing with my family when I was growing up to try to outdo each other with our giftwrapping and tags like these would have been great to use for that.

Sue said...

These tags are so pretty. Love the non traditional colors

LOU said...

Gorgeous tags Stacy. Love the pinks and blues.

Denise Bryant said...

Such pretty details and colors on these beautiful tags! Love the style!

kReN said...

I love to make tags. Would love to use these. Thanks for sharing. kReN@afourthlife

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Just love these

Barb said...

Oh, Stacy! Lovely tags! What a great idea!