Hello Friends! Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas December Challenge and here we are at Day 12! I'm Nancy Sheads and today I'm featuring an image from the Mossy Pots with Paperwhites: Accent Pieces Digital Stamp Set. This image is also available in the Mossy Pots with Paperwhites Clear Polymer Stamp Set.
First - let's take a look at this beautiful digital stamp set! I love paperwhites and so this was a natural for me to color. As Marcella says - they are so dainty, fresh, white, and bright! So how could I resist?
Today's project features:
- Mossy Pots with Paperwhites: Accent Pieces
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional basic supplies listed in the directions below.
- Mossy Pots with Paperwhites: Accent Pieces Digital Stamp Set
- COPICS: BV00, Y38, B60, B63 (flowers); YG03, YG25, YG67 (leaves); E21, E23, E25 (bulb); YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99 (moss); C0, C1, C3, YG03, YG25, YG67 (bowl); BV00, B60 (shadow)